Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,860 (₨70,289) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (44 minutes ago)