Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,015 (₨76,452) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)