Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,707 (4,584TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)