Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,684 (4,989TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)