Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,957 (5,091TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)