Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,627元 (5,691,003 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)