Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,450元 (6,781,800 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)