Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,896元 (6,474,560 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)