Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,320 (10,316,928 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)