Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,975 (6,664,024 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)