Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,498 (6,213,814 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)