Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,500 (5,937,945 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)