Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,502 (€1,598) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)