Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,260 (4,237 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)