Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,645元 (€1,379) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)