Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,719 (€2,019) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)