Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06551 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,810 (₨271,869) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)