Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20190 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,201 (50,526 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)