Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,745 (376,119 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)