Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,172 (1,554 лв) in Shumen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)