Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.945 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,565元 (1,664 лв) in Shumen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)