Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,161元 ($1,765) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)