Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05916 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,339 (107,158 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)