Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05781 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,120 (¥278,848) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)