Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06090 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,412 (¥466,537) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (44 minutes ago)