Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,803 (¥295,518) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)