Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,202 (﷼ 61,987,706) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)