Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,928 (﷼ 31,557,241) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (36 minutes ago)