Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,260 (﷼ 67,333,202) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)