Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,360 (﷼ 35,822,213) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (30 minutes ago)