Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,889 (﷼ 38,503,517) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (32 minutes ago)