Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,091 in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)