Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,141 in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)