Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,179元 (C$2,116) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)