Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,407 (C$2,059) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 2 hours ago)