Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.148 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,639 (C$2,067) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)