Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,384 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)