Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,470 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)