Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,373 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)