Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,231 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)