Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,571 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)