Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,857 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)