Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,939元 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)