Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,459 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)