Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,036 (Dirham 7,034) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)