Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,787 (Dirham 6,412) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)