Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,356元 (Dirham 7,102) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)