Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,361 (Dirham 7,156) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)