Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,199 (Dirham 12,369) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)