Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.789 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,426 (Dirham 7,506) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)