Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,986 in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)