Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,002 in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)