Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,988 in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)