Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,631 in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (39 minutes ago)