Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,803 in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)