Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 838 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,259 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)