Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,242 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (40 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)