Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,574元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)