Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,158 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)