Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,094 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)