Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,605元 (RM5,768) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)