Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,940 (RM10,339) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)