Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.642 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,888元 (RM6,023) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)