Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,535 (RM5,901) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)