Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,630 (RM6,578) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)