Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.602 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,747 (RM9,826) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)