Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.743 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,115 (2,594 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)