Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,701 (2,499 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)