Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,029 (2,179 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)