Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.000 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,921 (4,307 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)