Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,655 (€1,354) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)