Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,388元 (€1,344) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)