Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,004 (€1,272) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (41 minutes ago)