Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24694 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,882元 (35,966₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)