Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26234 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,507 (32,429₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)