Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24070 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,063 (16,881₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)