Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,247 (R$ 4,006) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)