Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,882 (R$ 4,066) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)