Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,055 (R$ 4,106) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)