Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.781 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,979 (€1,411) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)