Cost of living in Serres, Greece vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,000元 (€1,424) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)