Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.619 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,058 (RM4,978) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)