Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,283 (RM4,532) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)