Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 959 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00600 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,211 (₩4,699,467) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)