Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,859元 (₩2,427,830) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)