Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,461 (₩2,625,767) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)