Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,074 (₩2,691,810) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)