Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,904元 (₩2,101,162) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)