Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,265 (₩2,097,481) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)