Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,372 (₩2,110,971) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)