Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,331元 (¥232,070) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)