Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,618 (¥440,096) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (31 minutes ago)