Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06184 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,803元 (¥239,352) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)