Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05847 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,326 (¥227,894) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)