Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,187 (Rp 35,239,257) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (31 minutes ago)