Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 584 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,803 ($2,235) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (32 minutes ago)