Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,878 prices entered by 498 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,164 ($3,943) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)