Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,369 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,412元 ($2,559) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)