Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,951 ($2,085) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)