Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,425 ($3,610) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)