Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.819 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,295元 (CHF 2,829) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)