Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.159 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,756 (CHF 2,620) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)