Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.637 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,327 (9,362 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (42 minutes ago)