Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,097 (5,612 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)