Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,989 (4,777 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)