Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.643 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,449元 (4,535 lei) in Satu Mare.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)