Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.701 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,338 (7,842 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)