Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19344 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,812 (97,251 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (27 minutes ago)