Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19885 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,912 (54,877 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)