Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20064 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,993 (49,804 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)