Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.21201 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,491元 (54,199 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)