Cost of living comparison between Satna, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10063 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,045 (₨209,136) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)