Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09823 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,536 (₨127,623) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)