Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08201 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,236 (Taka 88,239) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)