Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07939 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,134 (Taka 89,861) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)