Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08498 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,978 (Taka 152,729) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)