Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,135 (€2,719) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)