Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,485 (C$2,752) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)