Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.310 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,342 (C$2,324) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)