Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.977 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,899 (C$3,194) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)