Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.246 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,071 (C$4,207) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (39 minutes ago)