Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.161 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,940元 (C$2,507) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)