Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.353 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,634 (C$2,173) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (36 minutes ago)