Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,021 (﷼ 36,405,392) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)