Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05590 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,835 (₨140,164) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)