Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11506 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,576 (руб 57,148) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)