Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.084 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,782元 (2,150KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)