Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,434元 (2,387KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)