Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.000 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,750 (1,937KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)