Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.971 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,241 (2,075KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)