Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,384 (¥457,599) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)