Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06092 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,198 (¥249,471) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (38 minutes ago)