Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,050 (50,158,289 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)